Ready Network was looking for a digital marketing partner to help them grow their network marketing company and raise brand awareness of their multiple brands. Their target audience included people who enjoyed camping, hiking, prepping and who were also survivalists. They needed to provide more education about their product, and needed marketing materials (flyers, banners, email templates) to explain the value to technical and non-technical Ready Partners. Ready Network was looking for a comprehensive marketing solution.
Creating a way to explain their products in a promo video.
- Build relationships with potential partners and invite them to join their Network Marketing business.
- Manage their email marketing campaigns to highlight bonuses, product demo, and info about their weekly event.
- They needed a way to create high-quality content and grow their audiences on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
Social media content and facebook ads
We needed to create social media content and Facebook ads to grow the audience of all brands and vertical markets that would promote the products while also adding value to their audience.
This project consisted of creating social media posts and graphics for all platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Our team linked them up to Interlink’s automation software to help grow their page engagement, and help them to connect with like-minded individuals who would be most interested in their products and serving as a brand ambassador.
- We then created hundreds of social media graphics to promo each product, attaching relevant hashtags.
- Social media content was created and used for external marketing materials as well.
- Our copy writing team wrote content for all editorial calendars to get their social channels populated with high-quality content on a consistent schedule.
- Removed the background from all products.
We connected their website to premium plugins: (Google Analytics, Heatmaps, and live chat). These plugins helped their website work as a sales tool for generate leads. The social media channels for, Prep Store, Cafe Utopia, Ready Network and other brands had more engagement and interest than it had before. The posts engage with their audience. We created a network marketing digital magazine to build relationships and add credibility with those new to network marketing and to educate existing ones. It helped to educated new website visitors who were thinking about becoming a network marketer or had questions. With this new magazine they now have a visual storytelling approach, and Ready Network’s e-commerce website has received over 300% more traffic with email marketing, social media postings and marketing automation.